CityKids offers programs for the whole family including:
The CityKids Nursery Program engages children in a play-based, child-centered, emergent curriculum that integrates a combination of the foremost approaches to early childhood education.
Our Ministry of Education approved nursery school offers five classrooms for children ages six months through kindergarten
Our English lessons are educational, creative and fun. Children ages 3-13 learn in small groups, with highly trained teachers who will guide your child to achieve new skills and confidence in Reading, Writing, Oral Communication and Literary Appreciation while simultaneously nurturing critical thinking, creativity and teamwork.
CityKids workshop series offers children of all ages a chance for a mix of fun and learning in English across different skills. Schedules vary throughout the year in order to give your children an opportunity to try out a variety of classes including everything from dance, music, Mess it Up!, cooking, science, yoga, karate and a whole lot more.
We also offer:
- A library with over 2,000 of our children’s favorite English books available for lending
- A variety of after school enrichment classes including art, music and movement
- Holiday camps to boost language and cultural identity
- Parenting workshops that will empower parents through support, guidance and practical tools
- Professional development for early childhood educators
Because CityKids is your home
away from home